We’re sharing the list, with links to extended content.
- When Teeth Erupt
- Teething Signs and Symptoms
- When to Start Brushing With Toothpaste
- How Much Toothpaste to Use
- When to Schedule Your Baby’s First Dental Visit
- When to Start Flossing
- You Can Prevent Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Keep Their Mouths Clean (See slide No. 8)
- Water Works!
- There’s One More Way to Keep Cavities at Bay
Here’s a link for the kiddies, a downloadable set of fun children’s dental health activity pages from the ADA website. Lots of variety for different ages including coloring, word search, mazes, and more. You can print them out on letter-sized paper.