We care about you! You and your child’s safety is of the utmost importance to us.
We continue to take the Coronavirus seriously, and we are going above and beyond to do our part in stopping the spread!
Our team is focusing on the health and safety of our patients, our staff, and our doctors. When you visit us at any of our locations, you can rest assured that we are taking every necessary precaution.
Here’s what you can expect to see at your future visits to our office:
- Temperature checks: We are checking patients’ temperatures as they arrive. Any person with a temperature higher than 100.4 will be kindly asked to reschedule their appointment.
- COVID consent forms: Parents are asked to please sign a COVID consent form at every appointment, until further notice. (Confirming that the patient isn’t feeling ill that day, hasn’t traveled within the last 14 days, etc.)
- One parent only: Only one parent/guardian is allowed to accompany the patient for their appointment (no siblings). Any additional family members or guardians are asked to wait in the car.
- Masks and PPE equipment: Masks are required for parents or guardians. All of our staff members are wearing masks, in addition to extra PPE equipment worn by our assistants (ex: face shields).
- Limited waiting room: During the patient’s appointment, parents are asked to wait in the car to limit the number of people in the waiting area at a time.
- Social distancing: Our offices have been reconfigured to maintain social distancing. (Waiting room chairs are spaced out and treatment area chairs are each at least six feet apart.)
- Minimizing the spread of germs: In an effort to minimize the spread of germs, we are no longer offering coffee or magazines in the waiting room.
- No toothbrushing in the office: Please have the patient brush his or her teeth before their appointment. We are not allowing toothbrushing in our office.
- Modified patient office hours: To accommodate extensive cleaning procedures in between patient appointments and at the end of the day, we are modifying patient office hours.
- No walk-in appointments: No walk-in appointments will be accommodated. Please call us (813 889-0780) to schedule an appointment—even for emergency visits.
Keeping Our Offices Clean
As always, we keep our offices incredibly clean! We use disinfectant spray and disinfectant wipes at every corner, and we’ve removed items that can harbor bacteria.
Understanding how to clean properly and thoroughly is the first line of defense against the spread of germs. We are disinfecting our offices before we open, between appointments, and after we close.
At Kids Smiles, we are here to serve you with the highest quality of care and the highest standards for sanitation and cleanliness.
We pride ourselves on being the pediatric dentist of choice for our communities! Our team is led by Dr. Frank Sierra, who has more than 25 years of experience providing compassionate, expert care to children and teens in Tampa Bay.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Kids Smiles team (813 889-0780) !